Women and people with a uterus aged 17 to 26 can get contraception for free.
The costs covered include:
- GP or doctor’s appointments – to talk about contraception options and for repeat prescriptions when needed
prescriptions given by your doctor-approved products will be given free of charge at participating pharmacies
- your choice of contraception – from the types covered below
- fittings and removals of implants and IUDs or IUSs (coils)
- any check-ups or other follow up care needed, relating to your implant or coil
- emergency contraception (morning-after pill)
Please speak with one of the administration team if you wish to book a specific contraceptive consultation.